A winch is a rotating spool, driven by a motor or manual, that can tighten or loosen a cable. The cable generally has a hook at the end. Typically, a winch is attached to the front or rear bumper of a vehicle, although it can also sit at the front of a trailer.
Sometimes there isn't enough room for works to pull you out and you must anchor to a tree or boulder. Having a winch eliminates both of these issues and allows you to free your work more quickly and safely.
Our winch provides the perfect solution to installing long or heavy lengths of cable in difficult locations. it takes the strain and makes the job easier. It reduces manpower hours required to meet installation deadlines, and is safer and faster. Suitable for continuous pulling to tackle the toughest pulling applications.
Special spec or design of winches negotiable.
- Cable capacity: 200m.
- Cable diameter: 12mm.
- Movement: universal 360 degree rotating castors with brake
- With slip ring.
- Locking pins.
- Winch mass: <30 kg.
- Material: 316L
- Interface parameters.
- Number of cores: 2 optical, 2 electrical
- Optical contact: 2-φ2.5mm
- Wavelength: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- Performance parameters
- Insertion loss: 1.0dB (nominal)
- Interchangeability: <1.0dB
- Dielectric withstand voltage: 1000V, AC, 1min without breakdown and arcing
- Insulation resistance: ≥1000MΩ
- Rated current: >23A
- Special performance parameters
- Watertight performance: 5MPa (horizontal, socket vertical)
- Working tension: >5000N (70% of cable parameters taken downwards)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C