Commercial diving Video/Light cable
These cables are regularly used within bell excursion and surface dive umbilicals. Besides these,
Sheathed lower pressure diving hoses are designed for use in surface dive applications where kink and abrasion resistance are high priorities and is particularly suited to jacket maintenance and salvage type operations. Other applications include use in breathing apparatus for gas tank inspections and other hazardous environments.
Otherwise,in diving system, air dive gas and hot water hoses can be fitted with marine phosphor bronze swageable hose ends.
We have the ability to custom-design and custom-build cables for a variety of situations and solutions.
- Small, rugged, Orange
- Replaces the C-1500, C-2000, C-2300,a,b and C5500 CABLES
- Braided Kevlar strength member 550kg (1200 lbs);
- Lengths: Up to 1500m (5000 ft)
- Material: Orange Polyurethane jacket;
- Temp. Rating: -40 to +90C;
- Diameter: 9.8 mm (0.38 inch )
- Weight: 117g /meter (1.22 Oz/ft) ;
- Conductors: 16 #22 AWG and 1 mini RG-59 coax
- 300 volt rated conductors
- Used within bell excursions and surface dive umbilicals for communication.
- Screened Pairs: 2 x 0.5 mm2
- Polyester Strength Braid: 500 kg minimum break strength
- Red polyurethane outer sheath: 1.7 mm nominal thickness
- Outside Diameter: 11 mm
- Weight in Air: 120 kg/km
- Weight in Sea Water: 22.5 kg/km
- Density: 1,261 kg/km
- Minimum Bend Radius (static):75 mm
- Minimum Bend Radius (dynamic): 110 mm
- Minimum Break Strength: 4.9 kN
- Standard Color: Red
- Conductor Resistance @ 20°C: 41.5 Ω/Km (maximum)
- Resistance (core–core): 500 MΩ/Km (minimum)
- Resistance (core–screen): 250 MΩ/Km (minimum)
- Operating Voltage: 500 V (maximum)